Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ward Halloween Party

My "Little Mermaid" Taytem and her "Prince Eric" (Dad) I told him I had a Prince Eric costume but he didn't want to dress up!
My BYU quarterback! Sawyer had to be number 15 of course his favorite John Beck!




Saturday night we had our ward Halloween Party, Sawyer was so excited to wear his costume, even though he has been the same thing for the last three years!
On the invite it asked us to bring a sloppy joe mixture, and I just thought how easier I just need a can of "Manwich". I called my mom and asked if she had one, she brought it over and I was saying how easy that was to take. My mom looked at me and said," I think it means you are suppose to make the sloppy joe mix with the hamburger and all! Duh!! It then click, she was right and nice enough to cook and mix it all up while I got the kids in their costumes.





No comments: