Thursday, October 16, 2008

Junior( the dog) and Taytem



(Side note: to hear the video you need to pause the music on the bottom of my page)
I put Taytem in her saucer the other day while I was fixing dinner,and Junior our dog was out running around. Junior would get up on the saucer next to her and she would freak out!! I thought it was very funny of course, so I grabbed the camera and torchered Taytem one more time with Junior so I could record it. Poor Junior has been nelgected since Taytem was born, he has been replaced, but we still LOVE him.

4 comments:

Byrony said...

I am glad to see she doesn't like other dogs besides Royce and that other people torture their kids when it is funny besides my husband.

jodi said...

Wow look at you bottling tomatoes- we'll just call you Martha! Taytem is such a doll- I can't believe how big our babies are getting!

{jane} said...

so funny that Taytem is so scared of Junior, hasn't he been around since she was born?!?

you have stumped me - where did your "comment" link go on your tomoatoes post? that's the first time I've seen that blogging error...hmmm...

anyway, since I've known Andrea I've heard about "mac'n cheese" with tomatoes and I still haven't had it! You're going to have to make it for me, one of these days...way to go getting all of that canned! i love doing domestic things like that, it gives me such satisfaction!

The Funny Farm said...

Hi! my address is 1727 n 150 w genola ut 84655 sorry it has taken me so long!