Thursday, October 9, 2008

MY KIDS

I love my kids so very much and I just wanted to list a few of my favorite things they do.
TAYTEM
-I love her bink smile as we call it, she gives you a big old smile while still having her bink in her mouth.
-When she is super tired she plays with your face or hair.
-She is very ticklish(Rob says she gets this from me) and she can be crying mad and if you just tickle her she stops and laughs.
-How darn excited she gets EVERYTIME she sees me(it never gets old to her and I love it)
-How Dad comes home and for the first 20 mins she won't look at him, she smiles when he talks to her but will not look at him( I think she likes to tease her Dad!)
-Taytem's gorgeous BIG eyes!
SAWYER
-He loves being the big brother and wants to pack Taytem everywhere
-He can play for hours BYU football "play by play" all by himself(you have to see this, he even has the part of the BYU fight song which he hums while he(the team) runs out onto the field
-He loves to tell us all the time everything him and his Dad has in common for example: they love: ice cream, steak and potatoes, cereal, candy, PlayStation collage Football, Guitar Hero, BYU Football. This is just a few, ask him and he'll name them all.
-He loves when people tell him he looks just like his Dad especially now that they have the same glasses.
-When I go and volunteer in his class he makes sure he gives me a hug and kiss before I leave, and he doesn't care if the whole class sees.
-Sawyer's amazingly long eye lashes that any girl would die for.

8 comments:

Jonsson's Journey's said...

That is such a good idea to write things down like that becuase its so easy to forget some of those cute things they did when they are older. Your kids are darling and I Love her big eyes You are deffinatly going to have to keep the boys away. Sawyer is so cute too I love his personality!

{jane} said...

what a sweet list for your kids...i think it's really awesome how connected Sawyer is to Rob/Dad. Their glasses make them both look very trendy & sophisticated! You are an awesome woman, Teresa!

Sarah said...

Teresa,
I'm so glad you left a comment. Your kids are darling!! It's so fun to see everyone. I work at IMC.

Sara said...

I love this post! What a darling shot of your little cuties! And what a sweet tribute to them and a fun way record all the things you love about them at this stage... Way to go, cute Mama!

The Hopkins said...

Teresa,

I'm so glad you found me! I guess I'm glad that my friends finaly convinced me to start one of these things. It's been fun to catch up w/ old friends. Your family is so beautiful! When did you get married? I guess it's been a really long time since we've talked. It was so good to hear from you!

{jane} said...

please come over and make some! you do not need to pay for any of the supplies - I have a lot! and the sooner I run out of supplies, the sooner I will stop making flower clips and start sleeping again! are you going to be in town over UEA? We will...call me, and come make some! and, have some I've already made! :)

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{jane} said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.