Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Toe Problems

What do you get when you mix weights and your toe in the morning getting out of bed?
TOE + WEIGHT = BROKEN TOE

Thursday morning I was climbing out of bed and stubbed my toe on the weights sitting by my bed. I thought I was doing going working out at home trying to get in shape. I swore(which I think anyone would do) and dropped to the floor in pain. That night at work cute Melissa took good care of me. She called the ER and asked what to do? They to her to buddy wrap it. So if you see me walking funny, it's my toe!

2 comments:

{jane} said...

not good at all! I have had some big toe problems from indoor soccer, and know one knows how much pain a little toe can cause! I bet you were up all night feeling your heart beat throbbing in those toes!

I hope it heals quickly!!!

Jonsson's Journey's said...

Ouch! Hey I have broken my toe before running for the dinner bell at Lake Powell , Yes it hurts bad! But the embaresment can sometimes override the pain. Good Luck with the healing!