Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Monticello Trip

Sawyer and his cousin Gage. Sawyer has a blast everytime we go to Monticello. He has so many cousins to play with and he get to ride horses and fourwheelers. This year we couldn't get him off the four wheelers, he was able to drive them himself and that's what he did all day.
Taytem and cousin Kooper. Kooper was born 4 days after Taytem.
Once a year in April we head down to Monticello (where Rob is from)to help his father with branding the new cows. Rob's dad is a cattle rancher and every spring the new calf's need to be branded. Rob does most of the work and me and Sawyer just go for the fun.
Rob rode a horse for 9 hours rounding up all of the cattle, and boy was he sore after! The next day he personally branded 200 calfs. He was a very busy guy I hardly ever saw him.
While all of Rob's family was there Alisa and Jeff (sister and brother-in-law) Blessed Kooper. It was great to see all of the family.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Aw, cute little cuz's! Fun that you got to see the fam and spend time working the Ranch! Glad you had a great time! :)

{jane} said...

I helped Dusty's family once with the spring Branding, it was so much fun and I do believe at the end of the day I was the dirtiest I had ever been in my life. cute pics!