Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BOWLING CHAMP




As many of you know Rob is a big time bowler, when I first met him he was in two different bowling leagues. Now that we are married he has cut it down to only one which is the best league in Utah. All of the best bowlers are in this league. Last night was the finals, Rob's team was in second place and had to play against the first place team. After three games Rob's team had won! We were all excited, winners get cash prizes and now Rob can treat me to a nice dinner and get me those cute True Religion jeans for Mothers Day(Hint Hint Rob)
Another good note of the night Rob bowled his best game 264. Way to go babe!

2 comments:

Sara said...

WOW! Way to go, Robbie! :)

We need to meet up with you guys for a wild night at Fat Cats!

{jane} said...

the picture isn't showing for me, but I bet it's good - I agree with Sara, we need a bowling date night!

p.s. I really hope you get those true religions, that would be an AWESOME Mother's day! :)