Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Halloween Party

My aunt Lisa use to have the most wonderful Halloween parties when I was younger. It was always so much fun going to her parties. So this year I decided to do one for all of the kids in my family. It took alot of work and time but it was worth it.
This table had the food favors for the kids. Popcorn hands and Witches hats

We did most of the party out in my Moms garage, it was such a nice night. I was glad the weather cooperated.


We had dinner and then the kids played a few games, made the paper rockets and had a parade.



We had Mummy hot dogs and bone bread sticks!




The girls got these buckets that I made while the boys got black witch cauldrons for favors.



Thanks to my brother-in-law, Michael, we used his rocket launcher and the kids made rockets. This was quite the hit of the party!



My mom helping the kids with thier rockets.



My cousin Kate and my cousin Carly's new baby Levi.

My cousin Erica and my cousin Adriann's baby girl Madison(one of the twins)



Michael my cousins husband and the other twin Michael.


All of the kids outside


More of the Halloween Parade

1 comment:

Byrony said...

Teresa thanks for the party the kids had a lot of fun.