Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Party!

Thank you to everyone for coming and for the pictures. I was so busy with the party that I forgot to take any pictures myself!! Sorry if I spelled any names wrong! Here are all of the cute kids that were at the party. I have pictures for everyone and I will be mailing them out!
Belle
Bently
Bently was so cute the whole time I was getting things ready walking in and out of the garage she would shut the door and lock me out!
Tinkerbell
Isabella

Sorry Isabella wasn't to sure about standing by the ghost for his pic.


BYU football player, Vampire, mermaid, vampire
Sawyer, Maycee, Taytem and Easton

Dad and his girls


Gerhig is so silly, while the kids were playing a game trying to throw the candy corn in the pumpkin, he sat himself down on and started eating the candy corn off the ground that was missing the pumpkins!


Dasiy and Donald
Noah and Zoey
Zoey made my night, when she was approaching the party in her very cute little voice she exclaimed, "It's a Party! It's a Party!" she was so excited.


We had a special guest appearance from Tiger Woods himself!
Trail


Storm Trooper
Justice


Clown
Brayden



Curious George, BYU football player, Bunny, BYU cheerleader
Kelson, Gus, Cassie, Brielle

Alien, Winnie the Pooh and Witch
Maddux, Gehrig, Quincey



Pink Fairy and Blue Fairy
Audrey and Whitney

Audrey was one of my favorites during the rockets, every time I would launch hers off she would giggle and giggle and giggle non-stop!


Witch and the Joker
Avire and Reese



Vampire, Prom Queen, BYU Cheerleader and Witch
Maycee, Brooke, Bri and Quincey

1 comment:

andrea said...

thanks for the party! it was so fun and the kids had so much fun! thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! and thanks for taking a pix of my kids in costume, i never got one of them this year. could you please email it to me? :)