Friday, August 1, 2008

Easton's Baptism Day

Easton was baptized on July 5th by his dad. It was such a special day and he was so excited.
Easton and his dad looked so handsome in their suits. Easton wouldn't leave his dad's side and followed him everywhere. The best part was after when he came up out of the water and let out a big "wow"
Family Pic, I'm not sure how come I'm the one in the light, that's SCARY!
I love this pic and it would be perfect if Taytem wasn't crying.
Brooke and Maycee

Grandpa and Grandma Adams with Easton
Grandpa and Grandma Bushman with Easton
My sister Michelle and her son Gerhig came up to the baptism. Gerhig was blowing on the glass door and I just had to take a picture.
The night before we had a family bar b que to celebrate Easton's baptism. And I didn't get any pictures, Taytem was having one of her spells of crying in pain(we think it's her stomach) for hours at a time. So after I had it all ready I was stuck in the bedroom trying to comfort her while the family was out eating.


















1 comment:

{jane} said...

Congratulations Easton! Your family picture is so cute. I cannot believe how big Macey & Easton have gotten, even that Easton is already 8...geesh!