Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Best Day Boating!!





I CLEARED THE WAKE!!! FINALLY AFTER TRYING ALL SUMMER.


Rob was probably just as excited as I was. It was such a great feeling to be so high up and then to come down on the opposite side and land it perfectly!!
Rob informed me I am the first girl to clear the wake of his boat!!
We have been boating a lot this summer and it has been great.
Rob has taught me to drive the boat and so I can drive while he boards.




We have it down to a routine, I pack the boat, have everyone ready to go,hook the boat up to the truck , and Rob comes home from work and we go. He launches the boat while I park the truck and trail and we are set to boat for the night.
Sawyer is the best helper with the baby and flagger! His job is to inform the driver if one of us wrecks and he gets to hold the flag.
I must say I'm quite impressed with my backing of a trail skills!


6 comments:

Sara said...

Way to go, girlfriend! Can't wait to see that skill in person! We got your invite a bit too late... we were down in St George/Vegas this weekend for a little last-minute Summer-finale... Next time, okay? :)

Debra said...

Congrats on jumping the wake! Very cool! I love Taytems little earings...so sweet. You guys are adorable...Love the pics.

jodi said...

Wow that is impressive, I could never back a boat, or clear the wake! Your baby is so so cute!

{jane} said...

I am gushing with pride, Teresa! You rock! I actually heard the news that you had cleared the wake from Dusty even before I read the post! Great news travels fast!

Melanie said...

Hi Teresa! I haven't been checking blogs very regularly lately but I'm finally doing it. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer in Utah. Makes me miss Utah more. I do miss my summer mornings at seven peaks. :)
Taytem is getting so big now!! Tell all the girls at work I said hi.

Spence and Car said...

oh my gosh! teresa how are you, every once and awhile is see your mom or one of your sisters!! it is good to hear from you!! ya we just moved to az spence got into med school down here, it will be good to do something new and exciting! well have to keep in touch!! it was good to hear from you.