Sunday, May 11, 2008

Moving # 4



So here we go again! We are moving back down to Provo, which will be good and bad. The good is we will be closer to my family and all our friends in Provo, and the bad is Rob will have to drive to down town Salt Lake everyday for work. My parents have finished their new house and haven't sold the old one yet. We are going to move in the old home(which they are currently remolding) for cheap rent until it sells or we find something to buy. It will be fun because we will be about 5 minutes to the lake so we can do alot of boating this summer! We will also be closer to Seven Peaks to hang out with all the cousins and friends. Rob said the only good part will be that he can ride his motorcycle and use the carpool lane!

3 comments:

Sara said...

YEA! That will be fun to have you closer and maybe actually SEE you more! :) Good Luck! We are around if you need help!

The Funny Farm said...

I bet your mom is excited to have you closer! Hey, I told you guys the wrong blog name for my mom, (whoops, sorry) the real one is www.wemissstaryl.blogspot.com could you pass this on to your mom to. Also I am colecting photos if any one has any of my mom, I will make copies and get them back soon. Thanks. I cant get over how cute Taytem is, if you ever need a baby sitter call me, It will be worth coming to Provo for!

{jane} said...

That is GREAT news for us, I hope to see you guys more! As soon as these clouds roll out of here, we'll be playing sand volleyball!