Monday, January 28, 2008

Ski Day!!!


Last Friday Rob had the day off so we decided to take Sawyer out of school and go skiing/snowboarding. This is Sawyer's second year skiing and he's doing a great job. I couldn't ski of course being pregnant and bed rest, but I did go and watch as they came down the hill. Rob is a snowboarded so he boarded along as Sawyer skied. They took a quick break for hot coco and Sawyer was ready to go again. Since then he has asked everyday if we can go again. Hopefully we can go one more time before the baby comes.

2 comments:

jodi said...

I love your blog- thanks again for your help with mine. James can't wait until he can take Ethan skiing! Hope all is going well...

Melanie said...

Yea Teresa!! I"m so glad you joined the blogging. I love seeing pictures of everyone and their real lives (away from work). I hope you are doing good at home on bedrest- we miss you at work though!! Love the pictures and your blog is looking great!!